Ajwa Dates Al Madinah -500g
- Ajwa dates are a very popular family of khajoor. It is a mandatory purchase and buy for Muslims traveling for hajj and umrah to Saudi Arabia. people who have traveled to Madinah cannot stop praising the special ajwa khajoor harvested in Madinah al Munawwara.
- This batch Has just been picked up. You won't find fresher quality dates in the U.K
- These Dates are freshly picked from the ancient date farms of Madina
- New Stock Only Arrived. More options available in other listings.
- Hand-picked and carefully chosen. No chemical wash used. A Powerhouse of Natural Nutrition.
- 100% Natural Contents: No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives. Wash the required quantity before consumption
- Ajwa is a soft dry variety of date fruit from Saudi Arabia. It is cultivated at the city of Madinah. It is a delightfully soft and fruity date with fine texture.