Premium quality Alif Ihram for Hajj and Umrah 2pcs 1250gr
A pair of twill woven shorts featuring slanted front pockets, buttoned back pockets, a zip pocket, buttoned waist, and keychain loop.
Premium quality Alif Ihram for Hajj and Umrah 2pcs
Why Alif ihram is better?
Alif is an extremely resilient and durable fibre. At the same time it can feel beautifully soft and pleasant to the touch. When compared in studies to cotton and polyester, it has been found to be stronger, have better moisture wicking properties and better moisture absorption than the more commonplace Western materials. When Alif fabric is used in clothing it is:
The benefits are instant! Over other leading fabrics Alif clothing is instantly recognisable in terms of comfort and feel. The high thread count is key to this and allows the wearer maximum comfort.
Alif ihram is Soft, silky and luxurious to the touch - Envelop yourself in truly unparalleled comfort.
Alif Ihram is Hypoallergenic - The eco-friendly bamboo fibres do not irritate the skin. Gentler than many manmade fibres, Alif is a natural solution for those with sensitive skin.
Alif Ihram is Breathable and thermo-regulating - Stay comfortable whatever the weather; keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Alif Ihram is More absorbent than cotton - Helps to wick moisture away from the skin.
Alif Ihram is UV protective - Protect you and your loved ones from the sun’s rays in comfort.
Alif Ihram is Biodegradable - A greener material that will simply return to the Earth
- Super Soft: Alif is to cotton what cashmere is to wool – a more soft and luxurious feel.
- Antibacterial: Bacteria do not live well in Alif fabric. So it doesn’t get smelly even after many days.
- UV Protection: Bamboo fabric cuts out 97.5% of harmful UV rays, so perfect for holiday/travelling cover-ups.
- Kind to Skin: For allergy prone skin, Alif fabric is perfect. It’s anti-static and sits well next to your skin.
- Moisture Wicking: Alif fabric absorbs moisture away from your skin, keeping you drier.
- Thermo-Control: Alif fabric is warm, thanks to its hollow microfibre (like wood), yet is also breathable. Performance in all temperatures.
Alif ihram is great for the environment too…
Alif Ihram is a highly sustainable plant and is becoming an increasingly popular alternative to cotton, not only because of its amazing properties which are kind to you.
- Grows Fast: Premium quality Alif Ihram for Hajj and Umrah 2pcs-the islamic shop is the fastest growing plant in the world, so yields more often from the same plot.
- Greater Yield: Alif yields the same volume as cotton from 10% of the land area.
- Grows Naturally: Alif thrives naturally without using any pesticides or fertilizers.
- Biodegradable: 100% Alif Ihram is 100% biodegradable.
- Not Thirsty: Alif only needs rain water to grow. Very little, if any, additional water is ever required.
- Soil Sustainability: As a grass, Alif is cut not uprooted, so is good for soil – particularly as it can grow on slopes not viable for other crops.
Speacial features of Alif Ihram
- Do Not Sweat
- Water and sweat absorbing feature
- 100% Hydrophilic
- White and hygienic
- Unique without stitches
- There is no human health effect material
- Size: 110 x 220cm
- Country of Manufacture: Turkey
- Manufacturer: Alif